Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo

Contributor
Lol Trump makes an appearance.

The build up to the end is solid. Just hope they finish it good.

best harem romance comedy i've ever read tbh, almost no (if none) filler

Fed-Kun's army
I've read some similar stories where one person splits into 2. The ending that I love the most so far is that 2 girls will merge again, and still have both personalities in 1 body.

It's kinda plain and got the old style forced comedic drama touch, in other words so mediocre 4/10 star

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhhh come on, please tell me we're not going to have to slap a Tragedy tag on this at the very end.

I've been re-reading some of this to catch up to the latest chapters, and I noticed two things.
One: The author throws in a fair amount of things that he'll mention or use later, like Inuyashiki's catchphrase being related to a later chapter's events, Jiiya and Baaya's relationship as sisters, and some other things.
Two: If these panels are correct, then it seems Ayatani Makoto (the swimsuit teacher from chapter 20) may be one of the guardian miko who appear in chapter 26. Just compare these two panels. The one on the far left has the same hairstyle and hair ribbon as her.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/34580/12
https://mangadex.org/chapter/34652/19

Dex-chan lover
Delnoir,
Nope, although during the last chapter you might think it will need one, but a nice twist right at the end dispels that.

He has been so happy go lucky that a bit of a struggle comes as a blessing right now.
This MC pisses me off and I don't know why.

Pervert MC
Gets beat up by the main female's dog every chapter
What load of boring bullshit

This protagonist.

Picking between one of two girls.

This protagonist.

THIS PROTAGONIST.

Yeah good luck with this one, lads.

Users who are viewing this thread