Kin

Contributor
@Kin
Thanks for all the hard work scanlating Zeikin all by yourself.
(I call it "Zeikin", don't know about you)
I wouldn't discover this masterpiece otherwise.
I'm impressed by the quality you managed to maintain while updating it so regularly.

I'm a scanlator who is also working alone and who is also currently on hiatus.
I know how helpful and motivating feedback, reaction of readers, may be for scanlator. So I wanted so say my thanks and let you know there is someone like me who got very attached to the version of a story you worked on.

Btw, I noticed I also read Red Cat Ramen months ago too, so props for that too ;)

Reactions: Kin
Hey, just wanted to say thank you for scanlating Zeikin. It's a masterpiece and definitely one of my favorite mangas of all time, thank you extremely for all of your hard work.

Also another person that wanted to say thank you for translating zeikin. I really didn't think I'd get so into a manga about the Japanese library system but it's cute, and all the characters are fun. I appreciate all the work you've put into it, especially alone. I was really shocked to find out it was just you scanlating the chapters! So I hope you're doing good rn!

Thanks for translating Zeikin. Really like the series so far and would like to see how the rest of the story turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread