Kindaichi Case Files - Vol. 27 Ch. 219 - (File 19) Hayami Reika Kidnapping Murder Case (09)

Power Uploader
This ends the Kindaichi File series! Today is the 27th anniversary of Kindaichi Case Files, so we did a batch release in celebration. Hope you had fun reading it ^_^

Please follow the next series in line, Kindaichi Case Series : https://mangadex.org/title/24210/kindaichi-shounen-no-jikenbo-case-series

Dex-chan lover
Good job translating this.

My country Licensor didn't even get to finish this thing lul.

Group Leader
Thanks for this large batch! Time to binge the series, can't wait to see what's next.

Aggregator gang
Holy moley guys, you did it! Thanks for all your hard work with this series!

Power Uploader
@gormadoc if you mean the Case series, then no, we're only starting from the third case onwards. Might come back to the first two at a later time.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, batch release! Thanks for all this.

Man, Reika just can't catch a break, huh? Her adoptive father died, her real brother died, her soon-to-be adoptive mother is only a greedy jerk, and she's so close yet so far to her real mother. Fortunately after this she's not involved as much in cases IIRC.

And looking back, there are so many "Actually I'm your real x" cases in this series, huh?

I just want you to know that when I saw the batch update, I nearly nosebled from excitement. 😤

Going to binge now... 😍

Thank you so very very much for finishing Kindaichi^^ I've been waiting for this moment for 16 long years.

It has been such a pleasure to follow the series. Thanks to all who worked on it!

Power Uploader
Ok, I knew I was reading the last volume, but after seeing a note in the last chapter I was like: ''wait, what?!"

Thank you very much for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread