Kindaichi Case Files - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - (File 2) The Ijinkan Village Murder Case (10)

Uhm, Kindaichi-kun. Wakaba committed two sins, not one. And everyone has forgotten about Kiriko who did absolutely nothing.

Andddd this is why I like Conan better than this

1. The main character doesnt k ow how to protect himself. No martial arts, no nothing .

2. The female lead can't protect herself either. Unlike Ran, she has no reasons to be going and following Kindaichi to murder sites if she cant protect her self or have a fighting chance against one.

3. Kindaichi straight up lets the murderer kill someone in front of him. Did he think the murderer will roll over ans say sorry and let bimself be taken??? He was a serial murderer!

4. He touches stuff with is bare hands! At first I was like maybe they dont got forensics or whatever, but they do. Hes destroying evidence. Hes unprofessional, a wannabe detective who mucks stuff up.

5. Talk no justu. Talking too much and not enough action. And his line that wakaba did no wrong pisses me off when she literally killed kiriko. And then he should have used his mouth for good and signal the police officer to prepare a way to detain the killer in case he tried to run off.

This all feels like lousy writing to me.

Users who are viewing this thread