Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo - Case Series - Vol. 3 Ch. 1 - Treasure Hunters

Power Uploader
We're going on break till January at the end of this week, so this will be the last chapter till then.

gentdude, how did you get wrong name for the actor. it's sorimachi takashi, not soramichi takashi.

well, this is the second of top 3 most tragic cases of kindaichi series. also the most bloodiest as the killer manage to kill all the innocent victims for completely wrong reason. also the killer must've been a complete idiot of a complete idiot. in real life its impossible to not realize that the killer's aim is beyond the impossible. i mean, that would have been on the news constantly. if the killer did some research, no one would be victims and the killer wont be a killer. it can be said this case comes from stupidity of a single person.

Double-page supporter
@givemersspls

From my memory, I think @cubia mentioned the Black Butterfly Murder Case as one of the three. The third one is a future case in the Case Series, I think.

Third is Russian Dolls Murder Case. That goddamn novelist...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

you don't get what makes that case so tragic? its a story of how a sad clown get completely broken and for the killer in Russian Doll murder case it's not the motive, its the why that makes it extreme tragedy. and the epilogue of that where Kindaichi confront Takato also counts as double whammy where Kindaichi almost get broken. as for the case after that, it is neither tragic or sad because the killer of Circus Murder case still have hope and bright spot to go back to.

"why wouldn't it? in todays world even killing someone over a sound of piano is nothing out of ordinary"

I just don't get the appeal of shoveling one's opinion down kthers' throat. It's just a damned manga.

Users who are viewing this thread