Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo - Shin Series

Can anyone tell me if translation of this Shin series has ever been finished?

you are an absolute legend. Picked The Kindaichi case files up about a year ago, and i was quite disappointed to see that there were some large sections that were untranslated everywhere i looked, so thank you very much.

Group Leader
you are an absolute legend. Picked The Kindaichi case files up about a year ago, and i was quite disappointed to see that there were some large sections that were untranslated everywhere i looked, so thank you very much.
Thanks lol, but the credit really goes to the translators, I just type it all up!

Thanks lol, but the credit really goes to the translators, I just type it all up!
I'm sorry if this comes off as needy or pressuring, but now that we are nearing the end of this series I feel that I have to ask. Have you and the translators considered if you'd like to finish on some of the other parts of this series that aren't finished? Most notably I guess the 20th anniversary series. I understand if you all don't feel like doing that, as I assume that translating is quite a lot of work. Either way, thank you and the translators very much for your work in finishing up the translation of this series!

Group Leader
I'm sorry if this comes off as needy or pressuring, but now that we are nearing the end of this series I feel that I have to ask. Have you and the translators considered if you'd like to finish on some of the other parts of this series that aren't finished? Most notably I guess the 20th anniversary series. I understand if you all don't feel like doing that, as I assume that translating is quite a lot of work. Either way, thank you and the translators very much for your work in finishing up the translation of this series!
Fairly sure the short file series is planned after this, no idea about future plans past that though.

Users who are viewing this thread