Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@32oiru no I'm not a boruto fanboy, I hate the anime, what I like is the manga, is it a masterpiece? No, but is it good? Yes, does it deserve a 6 star rating? No (imo it's a 7-8), Is Boruto better than Naruto? No. And yes I know kishimito wasn't the one who wrote boruto initially. And I'm not saying that which is better than which, I'm just saying how similar this manga is to boruto and why this was rated highly (deserved) but boruto was rated lowly

@Rel_ Is that so? Because from your tone, you might be talking about Boruto overall after Kishimito took it. I haven't read it, but it's probably what increases the rating a little. I remember it was way lower than it is now. Also let's not forget the Mangadex rating system

5 for average
6 for fine
7 for good
8 for very good

Is it ok? Yes, but as you said, it's not better than Naruto which has an exact rating of 8.00
And yes, Boruto has 6.4 ratings, which is placed almost exactly between 6 and 7, if we're counting in one decimal. Is it fair to get a 6-star rating? Yes. It's slightly above fine, it's above average, but it's not so much to be considered good/so good.

Well, you can even lookup the comments of Boruto itself, see why many don't like Boruto, then compare it to this series'. And yes I do know you like Boruto and how you posted replied to more than one comment on the comment section. A knightly thing to do, really. I'm impressed. I can say you're at least attached, but I'm sorry. I'm not as attached to Boruto. I'm one of those who won't dig into the characters unless the author shoves a really good use of plot devices. Sorry, it's a good shounen, but not a good story. It's a good premise back in the day, but now? NPC eque characters? No thanks.

Edit: Bruh I think I was drunk

Dex-chan lover
@32oiru in my original comments I said "the boruto manga", and it's okay if you don't like boruto, it's not for everyone, the reason I'm pissed as to why it got a 6,4 rating is because I've seen way shitter manga rated higher in mangadex, and one of the reason the manga got rated a 6,4 overall is because people used to bomb the manga with a 1 star reviews without even reading the manga and based their rating based on the shit anime or by their biassed torwards the original naruto, and it's not like the boruto manga is the best thing in the world, would it be better if it just ended with just naruto and no Boruto series? Maybe

@Rel_
???
No, no. I really, sincerely, was talking about the manga
Whut? Also meh, just wait, as time passes the rating will fall by itself. I of course have my own list of manga with bad story writing and such but still manage to get about 7.9 but I guess time will be the one to judge.

I've seen quite a number of series that had about 8-9 star ratings fell to the bottom of the pit lmao, pretty satisfying to see, to be honest. Although, it might be hard for Boruto to go up since many are pretty much disappointed in the first few. First impressions are important after all, and those who still read the story are mostly fans of Naruto and other old series. There are those who read it for the "writing" but not as many.

Ahh I wanted to say something but I forgot. Oh right, most choose the newest series such as BNHA, so old premises like Naruto get overlooked. And this comes from someone who doesn't like BNHA but got told a lot to continue reading BNHA

Dex-chan lover
I love how the demon king recognizes Sadith as a war orphan and genuinely feels bad for her, knowing the pain of losing people on your side. His understanding view on war here is very nice to look at.

Dex-chan lover
I've read this chapter like dozens of times and its still the best. The rejection and refutation. The culmination of efforts and the regret that things have gotten this way. The just volume of emotions present in this chapter is just the best.

Users who are viewing this thread