Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

This chapter had more refreshing "Fuck you I'm strong now and I'll beat your ass" mood than most revenge manga I have read. If his dad was the one he beat it would have been on par with Shield bro

@Meridis Its good to see another man of culture in this place, it was really hilarious when i read Yosei´s backstory
and think "Oh brain-damage... thats explain all the bullshit he spoke" and i remember author-san saying he was practically vomiting while he was writing the "harem end" in the Princess fantasy (VR)... soo author-san really hates harem routes 😀

@vannn what do you mean? are you really reading the novel? MC family, welp, his parents are really shitty ones
WARNING HEAVY AND INFURIATING SPOILER AHEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
MC parents use a little girl who MC love as his little sister as bait to capture him, and after that
MC is constantly worrying about not be shitty as his parents are.

Dex-chan lover
@MasterGeo0X

I read a little after the fight to see what was the foreshadowed event.

and yeah I realize they are neglectful, that doesn’t really negate the feelings he has or had for them. They don’t have to hold hands but as of ch.43 MC regrets how their relationship ended. I just want him to get closure.

Double-page supporter
Yes this fight was good in cool and moral way, oh i am loving this manga even more and i can't wait for the next chapter and thanks for translating my favorite manga!!

Dex-chan lover
@shancealot except they're ''years of work'' was resting on their laurels and doing thwe same thing as everyone else. It's not like MC didn't train during that time, didn't attend school like they did.

He was severely limited by his bodh and the methods and short sight of humans. He underwent a doping routine for four months on top of everything earlier in his life. Is there a reason athletes aren't supposed to use steroids? Because that is effectively what Treynar was doing magically every day releasing his latent magical power.

@vannn Oh i understand, sorry i was assuming you read more from the novel, they are shitty parents.
its true that MC regrets at that point of the story and at the same time the parents have some regrets too, but they continue acting like idiots
Welp, have a nice day.

Was it really odd or did I misunderstand it as weird when he was readying his right fist but punched with his left??

This from novel. Well just want to share what eith say bc this its make me feel sad
“Ever since I entered the Academy, I was irritated by a wall that I couldn’t overcome. As my father and mother’s child, I wasn’t enough…. That was the opinion of those around me, they knew of my power and were convinced, because I couldn’t break through that wall.”

That’s when the public expectations of me were gradually getting heavier.

“I don’t have the collective strength of the princess, or magical talent like Fu. I don’t have special sword skills that have been learned through bloody efforts like you. I was just wielding a magic sword that imitated my father.”

And, at the same time, unlike the princesses, there was nothing lesser I could project on, so I gained an inferiority complex.

I tried desperately to be like my father, but I didn’t grow up or awaken like I and everyone wanted.

“You know that, too. I’m the only one who was different…. I’m the only one who wasn’t good enough…. I’m the only one who’s a failure… He’s such a half-hearted person.”

Users who are viewing this thread