Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I love this series and can't wait til it gets to the even better parts of the story.

Dex-chan lover
This story will be better once everyone else is out of the picture. They're all assholes who never cared about Earth (except for Sadith) and they tried to force him into a mold that didn't fit him without ever actually taking the time to get to know the real him.

Psst good final page, but they said "greenish" on the page before, not blue.

Dex-chan lover
Treynar say Greenish, Colorization say Bluish, I'm Confusedish...
@..@...

In the light novel it took way longer before he used breakthrough, he was literally slapping sword dude around for a good minute before sword dude got angry and MC had to use breakthrough. Also sadly no cheerleader outfit for maid onee-san.

I really loovvee this series seeing that the mc is not your so-typical super op and getting his harem mc, the mc here really go from zero and slowly climbing his way up especially we see that the mc is constantly getting compared to other heroes especially his dad and almost in his edge losing his hope on improving himself until he met the demon lord and one way or another they're relationship improved to a teacher and discipline relationship and we get to see his progress on improving his powers as well as his confidence and self-esteem (and getting maid-chan huehueheu I hard ship them both)

God finally a new chapter, it so satisfying to see his father's face and having our mc stand up for himself

that guy really pissed me off there.
talking like a Protagonist about their past and how he got motivated by him. As if he was the best friend and sees him giving up on his 'past dream', feeling betrayed?

he was always an asshole towards him and it feels like he's just a hypocrite because he has talent like the others :/

Dex-chan lover
The father must have realized where Eirth got his power from.

Whatever cheap shot rival is about to throw after taking a fall already... Still a good payoff after such a long wait.

Fed-Kun's army
rival really likes his privelege game, till reality hits him in the face, multiple times, jojo style
oh wait that thing earth used is basically hamon isnt it? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread