Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

I need to get my mind out of the gutter I accidentally read it as Great Demon Fuck

@bakauguu From what I got...
he was lookin up at MC, then when MC got depressed and stopped following his dream the sword guy felt betrayed, so he became a huuuuge tsundere to "bring him back".

Fed-Kun's army
well i will say this, what you guy read in this chapter is the newest of the WN chapter LOL
atleast he have the true family, the place he can comeback now....

Dex-chan lover
@Aurosandro
It's classic projection, basically no one looking at eirth for who he is, instead looking at him as who they want him to be.
Next chapter is...
gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions and will make you dislike his parents and friends even more.

Fam are we finally after so long getting the best moment of this series next week. I dont wanna get sad again...

Dex-chan lover
So rival is just a big tsundere he got annoyed that his bff gave up and is salty.

actually, I feel the same way like others type of manga that I already read
but whats make me like this series are the parents that not did anything, maybe an only romance in their heads lol
and the peoples around him who says like in this chapter "like father like son." btw I know that feeling when you already working hard and they only says "as expected from you," or something else

Aggregator gang
Well, tbh, i am quite disappointed with this chapter. The first fighting scene was depicted very good in the wn as Earth's speed completely overwhelmed Rebal's skill no matter how many time he attacked, but the manga only showed it in 3-4 pages and Earth lost his coolness in the WN. However the Breakthrough scene perfectly fitted the WN, I hope this manga continue to release more.
Btw, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
man if youre inspired by him, and you looked up to him, and you see him down in a slum, you dont fucking be an asshole to him. you go and be a good friend and ask him whats wrong.

what a fuckin socially inept human bean.

Can anyone spoil me of the current even in the wn. I dont mind being spoiled, the last time I asked for spoilers is
when he left his country

@MagnaDrake yeah i felt that too. That guy is a dumbass. can no one see how down in the slump he is and not offer a helping hand?

WHEN i read the novel part of this I was so proud of them both, because the time he spent suffering the humiliation of having “no talent" he can now proudly show that he is he.

But the people around him only reprimanded him for it, I cried lots for that

Contributor
@Chromoz
last time I read, he was "captured" by Treynar's ex-general and fanatic fan. The ex-general(female) is now a higher up of another country that worships Treynar and she thinks MC is Treynar reincarnated or something like that.

Double-page supporter
I still can't get over the fact this guy's name is rival

Damn this is NICE I want more please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
umh the fight felt rushed, at the ln while earth kept dodging the public slowly started to think better of him, they still landed in it must be his parents training! but still, the fight was better, now ofr the future

*sad LN reader noises*
ok lads next chapter it goes down...i think will have like what? half a chapter of more fight before it happens and then the rest of the chapter for the escape and the resolution to start a new journey?, either way its gonna suck and im so sad for my boi, on the other hand, at least we'll meet best boi after that (also crazy stalker ninja waifu)

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah! Extremely satisfying! Although calling yourself a disciple of the demon lord in public doesn't sound like a too good of an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread