Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
For anyone looking, this picks up in the LN at chapter 64. Chapter 63 ends on the same note as this chapter does, then 64 and 65 are intermissions from the perspectives of other characters. Then 66 rolls right into the next arc.

Here's a link to it: https://sadstranslates.page/2020/06/27/forbidden-master-part-3-chapter-64/

The LN is up to 294 chapters translated, and is still being actively worked on.

Thank you for your time.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, just off the top of my head:
  • Earth
  • Fiance
  • Sadist
  • Trainer
  • Fate Series
  • Rival
  • Mama
  • Japan/Japanese
  • Shinobu Stork [Wants to have his baby?]

Dex-chan lover
  • Not an isekai
  • No video game logic
  • Not full of fan service
  • Not a harem (tagged with it but it doesn't feel like one)
  • The protagonist earned his power rather that it being a cheat

No wonder it got cancelled, it isn't slop.
FOR REAL. I am so pissed. We have like tens of garbage isekai with carbon copy MC and zero character depth. Yet we always get animation for those series. We can't even enjoy manga for works that are actually decent.

Dex-chan lover
its been 3 years hoping they've got plans to reboot this under the same artist too and author

Ima be honest, this was probably the best time to end the manga. The webnovel really just felt like it was going further and further downhill as it continued. I ended up dropping it after this garbage happened.
[/He goes back in time and ends up being the guy that saved his dad. Immediate drop for me.]

Dex-chan lover
Ima be honest, this was probably the best time to end the manga. The webnovel really just felt like it was going further and further downhill as it continued. I ended up dropping it after this garbage happened.
[/He goes back in time and ends up being the guy that saved his dad. Immediate drop for me.]
Oh wow. I remembered this manga recently and was thinking of reading the novel.

But you just killed any enthusiasm I had. What a shitshow it must be for the story to go that way. Just... Why...

Users who are viewing this thread