Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

Tbh based on the cover and description, i didnt expect anything great but yeah, quite a turn around. This reminded me that dont judge a book by its cover and description. lol. So far, despite having a plot thats kinda average, it was offsetted by the nice character development. Yeah, might read the ln/wn. What chapter is it in novel?

For whoever read the LN or WN.
What happens between Eirth and Sadith. Does he ever see or talk to her again ??
I need to know :D Thanks in advance

So I just started chapter 5 and just realize why I'm still reading. I really resonate with the MC and just want things to turn out well for him, so then maybe my life will take a turn. Dang it I'm sad, but still a realization I needed.

crazy shet man, crazy heart breaking, realistic emotions that you would never had guessed just by looking at the front cover. Before you go ahead and slam a 1 rating, first read the story you jack asses

WTF, the ratings rose so fast, holy shit, well deserved. That chapter 10 was one hell of a chapter.

Honestly I was gonna drop this but
the satisfaction i felt when he finally snapped in ch 10? Amazing. Honestly you go man, screw them

In case it wasn't obvious before, most of the names are very literal.
MC = Earth (he has an affinity for earth magic)
Princess = Fiance
Maid = Sadist
Demon King = Trainer
Father = Hero
Mother = ...Mom
Rival = ........Rival
And that's not even the end of it. Future characters from the novel also have very literal names.

Should have waited a year or so to read this .... ch10 is an immense cliffhanger damnit ... I'm putting this on plan to read.

Dex-chan lover
The mc is kinda annoying, but i still understand his feelings, he just want some praise and acknowledge from his parent, something I completely understand since i want the same thing from my parents.

please let it be sadistic maid onee-san victory, the romantic concoction from their backstory is just so complex yet VERY spicy, and it would be a huge character development b r e a k t h r o u g h if both managed to overcome it (sorry I just had to with the pun 😜)

This is actually a good fantasy manga, I love the huge character development for the MC and I like how his choice is probably going to be the biggest mistake in his life, Its different from the other shitty fantasy mangas, the MC's actions are pretty reasonable, his father is a pretty bad dad so the MC has every right to act this way, I feel bad for the maid but its worth it for the development, if it didn't happen, this would probably be another generic manga

Users who are viewing this thread