Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

reading this while listening to "The man who sold the world" makes it hit differently

Some parts makes me cringe and some parts don’t make sense but so far I don’t hate it. It’s pretty good I’ll give it a 7/10

Fed-Kun's army
Well in short this is a series where there is not a single villain / bad character. All of her friends (even the one who he fights at last chapter), her parents and even her maid cares for him very deeply tho manga doesnt really show it yet. Its just mc is a little too dumb to realize their love and thinks no one cares about him and shit

this 10.5 chapter is such a rollercoaster of emotion.
i wonder what the next chapter brings..

It was 7.5 at ch 2-3 mark and then I read Web novel. I told that it gets much better and the rating will increase. I was looking at 8.5 around ch 11-12 mark.
But it just went 💥, ch 5 -8.0, ch 8, 8.5 and chapter 10 boom 9.2. But it has already hit its peak according to the novel. Lets see how it goes in manga now.

@Burnal Well yeah, but still they are terrible parents and friends (except the maid). MC realizes it to some extent, but still he has got a built up anger. And if he is given a choice to choose between his master / his parents+friends, it makes sense to choose the master.

@Burnal they never showed their love to the MC. If I knew how to put spoilers I'd explain what the WN/LN half-chapters say about how his fiance, maid, and parents realize his feelings.

That ending break my heart, but its reaaaaaaaly beautiful story 💖💖 ... I really want to know what will happen next 😍😍 ... Thanks a lot for translating this amazing work.

for those that dont understand what @konzolmester (It dosent count as spoiler because chapter already came out) is basically in the LN (chapter10) showed more on how mc compared his father to his teacher and the reaction and discussions beetwen his father (more elaborate), and friends and also (in LN for chapter 10 EX )it showed how regretful he was for the choice he made and more discussion with the teacher on how to get more achievements

Oh god,. Such a heartbreak, they dont even know how hard he is suffering and enduring in order to be that strong but the people just continue to critisize him coz his a hero's son.
Ugh, i cant wait for more this one is really good to read coz it has good story.

Fed-Kun's army
@Avgvstvs @shubh68 Yeah I read web novel as well, in the end it was something like some miscommunication. Everyone pretty much loved him a great deal and cared about him very deeply but were suck at expressing it, specially his friends + the pressure from others made him explode.

I really enjoy the series as well but I wish he meets with them and realize their feelings at least. If I'm not mistaken they only got close one time in WN so far but couldnt make a proper conversation with him because he just run away. When "chasing after" takes too long it becomes dull imo.

@Burnal do you know if MC and the maid talk again ? Is their relationshinp ruined or i have some hope between the two of them??

Dex-chan lover
Just my advice, dont read this for the romance and harem tag.
This manga is mostly about MC's character growth and adventure, meeting new people

Users who are viewing this thread