Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

@Vivic shit that's quite the story progression

I wonder why the demon king is teaching him his technique when that's only going to out him that hes learning from him

what becomes of him and the maid afterwards?

So far so good, and from what I read and the spoilers thread the characters and the development are great in future arcs, is a really good story
For spoilers go to the thread in novelupdate: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/breakthrough-with-the-forbidden-master.96821/

The story isn't bad but god do I hate when authors use misunderstandings as major plot drivers

Development, I see.
Also, I hate tsunderes.
They literally have no empathy, not even thinking about the feeling if the roles reversed. Aren't they literally mentally ill?

Like, yeah they're cute exactly because we, as readers, know their inner thoughts, but it must be hell for the actual person receiving the tsun as they have almost no clue of what the tsundere person thinks of them as.

Can someonegive me a spoiler, why in the first page our MC being treated like a trash?
Sorry for my bad english

Yo this shit is fire, can we get it every 2 weeks updated plzzzzz. Definetly a 10 star

@Satrioutomo
in the fighting with the rival hero (the black hair one) in the torument arc he uses a technique of the demon and his dad (and also sadiz having a trauma because the move destroy sadiz home town and everyone on that vilage)stopped their fight and want to ask "how do you know that technique". and so further everyone is calling him a disappointment and not fit to be a hero and also running away from home

It has been a while since I honestly cheered for an isekai MC, this guy needs to win!

Dex-chan lover
@Jzc136
It has been a while since I honestly cheered for an isekai MC, this guy needs to win!
?????​
MC didn't get isekai'd though.

zEd2D3s.jpg

Double-page supporter
Have people lost the meaning of what an Isekai is? It's not a fantasy world, Isekai is when a person from one world is transported to another world. It just so happens every lazy author puts it in video game fantasy settings. My god would it kill them to set in space. I only know one that exist. You could literally make a space opera out of the concept, but no we get generic fantasy novel #337.

there are two thing that kind of ruin this manga
first off the forced personalities of just about everyone toward the mc
everyone holds the same opinion when it comes to the mc.....
i mean everyone is just looking down on him and bullying him verbally, his parents most of all, they might think they are supportive but if you tell your child for 15 years thats its a failure then no matter the childs talents or personality its going to become one thats actualy brainwashing one on one
just take them telling the adoptive sister how she can do better than their son...
but getting the attitude from everyone uncluding horny childhoodfriends feels forced or lets phrase it that way when was the last time where the opinions of an entire city were aligned perfectly?
and that princess is just stupid i mean for real what a brainless bimbo... holding somekind of fantasy romance delusion and not seeing the problems she creates or spreads
and the second problem the pacing its so excrutiatingly slow or just wrong by filling each chapter with repetitions of bystanders telling the mc how mediocre he is
we have seen a preview in the first chapter and after an entire volume we are no where near that scene and whether the next one reaches it is still questionable. considering the near pathological need for stretching things out and pressing a plot for every cent that most authors show i wouldnt expect to see this scene again until volume 3
as for rating it well since we are still within the prologue to the prologue its a bit to early or rather this series has yet to decid what it wants to be, besides a pain in the ass so it doesn't deserve a rating just yet

@Roadrunner9000 what are you talking about, we're just 6 chapters in and the pacing seems great to me.

No, scratch that, the pacing and the story are great.

The only negative is the slow updates, not the pacing.

Users who are viewing this thread