Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

this is a great find since you could see how the mc became so strong and gets a character development that isnt like the other mangas where the mc just became strong in just a second

I love this manga. i think it has forced me to go read light novels😨

Dex-chan lover
Now i get a new read. Thank you for bringing this to me

The principle of rules in the story is well explained, and the flow is good. The character have their own traits. And the joke is few but tasty. A must read. Oh, and i like the transition. Its been a while that a new manga produced this kind of quality

Double-page supporter
I like that you can immediately tell it's another adaptation of a crap WN just from its awful title.

Btw if anyone's caught up and want to go to the WN novel updates has 93 chapters translated out of 311 by Sads. But novel hall have 293 chapters (mtl and last updated on August though)

its kinda painfully slow, im glad its not going light speed fast but it feels like every chapter just has to have a flashback or something sad like come on take it slow but not at a snails pace

In case enyone other than me was wondering 7 is chapter 30 of the novel.

Group Leader
7 chapters in and we're at nothing
not like slow is bad (in fact, slow paced makes it more realistic) but it doesn't seem like we've progressed at all?
but anyways this is pretty okay at least

8 or 9/10

@mori_jin we're told that he's always second in class because he gets his ass kicked by the princess (who is also a child of a hero) than we learn later that the MC is actually fourth because 2 and 3 have been off from school (who are also children of heroes) so he's actually fourth in his classes but that still means he's still better than every pleb in his class (and probably the school)

which is why it doesn't make no sense when people go "lol why you so bad, you're a child of a hero, you should be better" when the ONLY PEOPLE STRONGER THAN HIM ARE THE OTHER CHILDREN OF HEROES like what are you comparing him to exactly...?

Code:
At first, i thought this one is just the same as some generic fantasy and magic manga with their boring storyline.

But, after i give it a try for the Light Novel, this one is fucking great and im not exaggerating. The backstories of the side characters, the worldbuilding, and how the MC trained so fucking hard in every different places with the right amount of comedy. Even though this one contains some harem things, it's not annoying because the mc is a fucking chad and then the story won't be really focusing on the harem shit.

I recommended this one, one of the best adventure fantasy LN i've ever read. They don't really rush everything here

Treynar best dad, Shinobu best girl

Users who are viewing this thread