Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

@Arkanataraisa
that's why he said that after making the promise for the boobs ? quite strange way of thinking, sure he's using demonic magic, but he's human and some diferent type of magic is still magic right ? using it for good should be a great thing. or soo i think. the trauma it's okay but the manga feels superficial at some points. give me more spoilers pls.

If your still on the fence of reading this. I recommend you to read it, 10/10 imo

Dex-chan lover
If anyone can spoil it for me please after what he does in the tournament 🙏🏽

it`s sad cuz we know what will happen in the tournament, and well i kinda want the maid and the mc romance.

this has potential and I like the premise

but it kinda get ruined by the fact that the MC isn't even particularly bad or inept, he's just second lol

edit: also his dad looks exactly like him except taller and without a ponytail

edit2: she's like a distant sister to me...I so want her to be my wife

you know the author added *distant* so it'll give off less incest vibes ha ha

edit3: the whole "hero's son should be the top perfomer!!!!" schtick doesn't really work either when the top of the class is also the child of a hero

Can anyone tell me what Eirth is supposed to be? Because other names like (as many people have pointed out) Fiancei, Hiro, Mamu, and others are what they are. But I can’t find a connection to Eirth and his name.

Fun shit so far, but you can actually feel pity for the MC. Treynar's naming convention is stupidly hilarious.

My man usin it to peer at her panties. Never have I respected and agreed with a fictional character so much before

@ZanaduKhan, really? What’s the connection between Earth and what he does? I don’t get it. That thought did cross my mind, but I don’t see a reason as to why it is Earth? Fiancei is his Fiance,hiro is a hero, Mamu is his mom, Treymar is his trainer, Sadith is sadistic Earth is what? Just Earth?

Users who are viewing this thread