Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

Double-page supporter
@DeathGrinx Basically maid regrets a great deal about how she acted at the fight (getting scared and screaming demon lord thing) because she hurt MC even if it was an unconscious thing. She even says something like "I'd trade my life just to undo that moment" if I'm not misremembering it.

After that she decides to apologize and explain to him even if it means to never see him again. She and MC's mother starts to chase MC all over the country but so far they didnt reach him yet. They came pretty close at a moment, almost caught with him, yelling him wait please etc but he got teleported before they could talk.

Some extra note: Apparently she loved main character so much that she thought she'd never leave his side in her life, she even have some books like "how to lead a male person as being inexperienced woman", "how to pleasure man in the bed 101" etc all over her room so she can teach sex to MC when he comes to the age. Also her all "sadistic" thing is an act because she thinks MC loves that kind of woman (she found some erotic books about sadistic / matureish women in his room before). She is actually a pretty decent waifu but I guess it'll take years until mc will be able to realize that.

@Burnal Wow, thanks for the info.
I'll hope the manga could reach that part.
Now i still have hopes about the two of them and i hope those parents realize what they did to him until now.
Thanks a lot :D !!!
I'm counting on you for future spoilers :V hahahha (btw, where do you read the LN ?? )

i thought it would be a funny slice of life manga with a goal of beaing the strongest but boi it's deep

Dex-chan lover
Eirth = Earth
Hiro = Hero
Treynar = Trainer
Fiannce = Fiance
Ribal = Rival ... etc
The naming sense of the author is kinda horrible too in a good way

I tried looking for a good harem manga. I got a great story instead. Shame there isn't a lot of chapters

@TrueGoddessReincarnation
Not only that but having been compared to his family and friends all his life not being accepted as himsel but being supressed in his father's shadow and only finding shelter at the "bad guy"
But yeah it parially is..

In all honesty I wasnt expecting much but this was great. How is it possible to make me feel for a character in 10 chapters? The theme is so simple yet the execution was just excellent. I really cant wait to see what happens now. I have a lot of hope for this manga.

this manga is really cool, it capsized my heart during its succession of action and dilemma. I loved it. I encourage editor to continue like this.

I've never expected a time to come for me to give a series a 10 cuz.
I considered giving a 9 but it'd be disrespectful so yeah..

TAKE MY 10/10

10/10 Anime Adaption ASAP!!!! I want to see the chapter 10 in a anime adaption

I want see the chapter 10 where the MC punch his asshole father told him he's doesn't want to be the hero's son anymore like a chad.

I don't want a cliche where the MC will forgive his family for his suffering and I also hate the greedy people in that kingdom including the whore princess, although the maid is the only likeable character I want for reunion and clear the misunderstanding between both the Maid the MC.

Honestly, at first i was like ohh si he is going to become stronger than his friends well i was wrong definitely like this demon king hero son relationship as student and teacher or master I don't know why but it feels like it wants you to hate everyone but the mc and the demon king yea he did bad but what can you do if you just wanted to see the world and they just attack you but retaliated and became demon king without knowing 10/10 hopefully no annoying character added

Users who are viewing this thread