Kine-san no 1-ri de Cinema - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

Double-page supporter
I feel her plight here so much. Every part of it! (The only big difference being that I do cry at movies pretty often.) I, too, even thought Terminator 3 was underrated.

as soon as she started goin over the plot for terminator 1 I had to stop readin and play the movies main theme, made it all the better :)

I’ll say this.. at least salvation was its own movie instead of a garbage play by play that 3 was on 2 :/

Dex-chan lover
Terminator 3 was awesome, it also told me one of the best lesson in life ... That being angry is better than being sad, at least angry you're most likely to take action and move on.

Fuck salvation what a fucking pile of SHYET

Dex-chan lover
As much as I enjoyed watching the original Terminator, I envy how she had such a religious experience when watching it.

(Also, the way it presented that scene in this manga is great, but I think something’s wrong with her if that’s how she feels with her “switch flipped”. Also, “doing the deed”, I lol’d at that)

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the artist and author must have good skill and taste

I envy that...

T-T

Terminator 1 is one of the best horror movies ever made.

Dex-chan lover
Terminator 1 and 2 are different kinds of movies. Just like Alien and Aliens.

Dex-chan lover
2 is a masterpiece and all, but if im gonna watch a terminator, its gonna be 1. or salvation cause that one stinky in best way

Users who are viewing this thread