Kine-san no 1-ri de Cinema - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Star Wars

Dex-chan lover
The correct answer:
4-5-6-1-2-3
And done.

BTW: Page 12= i will hit that ?

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, a viewing order debate. Fun.

And now I must disagree with her again, as I kind of love the prequels. Granted, I can acknowledge that they aren't perfect movies, but I wasn't disappointed at all.

Dex-chan lover
If you watch starting with 1-6, you will probably be surprised that the movies get progressively better, thus nullifying the "bad" prequels because you have no basis for "good" Star Wars.

Dex-chan lover
It actually doesn't matter. Be aware of when they were made and watch either one first. The prequels are very different movies and i personally think they are very interesting and that while a little dry with some odd romantic choices they are perfectly good movies if your interested in what the are. The main issue with them seems to be that they are simply not the same type of story as 1-3.

Feel free to skip the new trilogy though. 7 was "ok" if not a little bland but 8 has kinda screwed 7 and 9. They really should been lazier and just had some rando rip from legends.

Aggregator gang
The fake fart on the train killed me. I think I want to marry this woman.

The Phantom Menace sequence brought back memories.

Dex-chan lover
>they were envisioned as parts of a massive saga from the outside
that's a lie, the original trilogy wasn't even supposed to be a trilogy, the first one made too much money so they just did 2 more
the prequels were also added on later as some fever dream george lucas had one night
also, the new trilogy only exists because disney needs more money
and to finish it all off:>imagine liking star wars

Dex-chan lover
Started, the Flame War has.

Adding fuel, I shall: Star Wars is meh, Babylon 5 is much better.

Dex-chan lover
I was like 10 when I watched star wars and I watched it in a week, starting from 1 and ending on 6, I really don't have any fucking brain cells left for it anymore, I just stayed for princess Leia

>the prequels were added on by some fever dream Lucas had one night

Well he had some bits of Anakin's backstory and how he would fall planned out in writing since episode 6. https://i.ibb.co/d50hJks/1576039169361.jpg

There's also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Erf6s_wYJk

This author should revist star wars now that the Sequek trilogy has ended.

Contributor
Machete order is the only way to watch star wars

With the "new" movies you could put Rogue One in front and then just don't bother with anything else
RO,4,5,2,3,6

Dex-chan lover
The disney stuff is just some cringey AU made by whats her bitch, the female empowerment head of disney. They dont exist and arent canon

Users who are viewing this thread