Kine-san no 1-ri de Cinema - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Titanic

Fed-Kun's army
Holy crap man, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for picking this up. I don't care how long I have to wait for the next one, just knowing you're still working on it is fine by me. Stay awesome.

Group Leader
Great chapter: Titanic is still trash though.
She's right about last part being the best from a cinematic point of view

Double-page supporter
This chapter was cringy, but it may be my favorite so far. Most people (I’m certainly no exception) are/were little shits at that age. I like how candidly the chapter examined that.

Double-page supporter
DON'T PLAY "MY HEART WILL GO ON" ON YOUR WEDDING PARTY GUYS AND LADS

Dex-chan lover
Oof. That stack of classics that all put her to sleep? They're seriously some of the best movies ever made anywhere. For real! Of course, Kine also doesn't care about Ghibli films, so... shrug.

Given that the 2020 Oscars are happening in about a day, I think I'll list some of my favorite films of 2019 (in no particular order):

Parasite
Little Women
Jojo Rabbit
Knives Out
Avengers: Endgame
Toy Story 4
Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood
Missing Link
The Irishman

(Also, she's right that the scene of the ship splitting and the people falling is really well done. It's still intense over twenty years later. Probably a bit strange to call it "cool," however, given that it represents actual humans dying horribly.)

Dex-chan lover
It's nice seeing Kine change some. Liking her more now a she navigates her real self and her image

Users who are viewing this thread