70763c64-7fad-4b44-9a09-8ed134521477
KenseiSeraph Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 22, 2018 Messages 85 Mar 31, 2026 #3 I thought that it was actually a recorded hologram that was stuck in a loop and only Tsukino was actually in Antarctica. I completely didn't realise that it was Hinami and her speech bubble being frozen until the last frame.
I thought that it was actually a recorded hologram that was stuck in a loop and only Tsukino was actually in Antarctica. I completely didn't realise that it was Hinami and her speech bubble being frozen until the last frame.
KCfr149 Group Leader Joined May 17, 2025 Messages 491 Mar 31, 2026 #4 hahano said: how solid? Click to expand... Like a metal gear?
D Duck- Fed-Kun's army Joined Feb 23, 2025 Messages 23 Mar 31, 2026 #5 Feel like that'd leave them a bit invisible.
silverpetricof Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 8,919 Apr 1, 2026 #6 Thank you for the translation.