c4c69ada-5160-4256-9ebb-012155ce97ef
Mangamoz NTRbro Group Leader Joined Jun 12, 2020 Messages 19,464 May 21, 2025 #2 Oooh, a classic existencial debate on the nature of a fictional world's existence. Represented best in this classic example:
Oooh, a classic existencial debate on the nature of a fictional world's existence. Represented best in this classic example:
N Noir4241 Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 26, 2018 Messages 549 May 21, 2025 #4 you can start connecting the dots on how Hinami manages to find Pageratta. February 3rd was the day she sent warning to her past self.
you can start connecting the dots on how Hinami manages to find Pageratta. February 3rd was the day she sent warning to her past self.
Meijin Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 27, 2018 Messages 1,190 May 21, 2025 #5 Ah. Now I see. It's Rosencrantz and Guildernstern if one of them was super gay determined.
silverpetricof Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 8,923 May 21, 2025 #6 Thank you for the translation.
Rhodes_Islander Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 810 May 21, 2025 #7 Matsuura said: Sea king zone ? Oh boy Click to expand... Why you have PNG of the leviathan mother laid around in your folder?
Matsuura said: Sea king zone ? Oh boy Click to expand... Why you have PNG of the leviathan mother laid around in your folder?
Blocky_Mudkip Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 25, 2023 Messages 1,661 May 21, 2025 #8 Meijin said: Ah. Now I see. It's Rosencrantz and Guildernstern if one of them was super gay determined. Click to expand... Why do I get this reference
Meijin said: Ah. Now I see. It's Rosencrantz and Guildernstern if one of them was super gay determined. Click to expand... Why do I get this reference
Meijin Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 27, 2018 Messages 1,190 May 22, 2025 #9 Blocky_Mudkip said: Why do I get this reference Click to expand... You're either really into movies/plays or you're super gay.
Blocky_Mudkip said: Why do I get this reference Click to expand... You're either really into movies/plays or you're super gay.
AnonymousContributor Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 21, 2024 Messages 3,039 Jan 15, 2026 #10 goldfish are carp and will probably die in these waters