King of the Labyrinth

I can't believe this went on hiatus this story is amazing.
Its like we're getting a story of the op minitour from danmachi.

Fed-Kun's army
I was reading it last year when it went in hiatus, I must say it got me extremely frustrated.
Among a sea of trash mangas that have hundreds of chapters, why in the name of everything that is holy, did that mangaka stopped so early. It's criminal :eek: !!
:cry:

Fed-Kun's army
One of the better mangas to come out in recent times and it is (currently) on Hiatus sadge

Aggregator gang
Criminal that it is on hiatus, not really sure what direction it can really go with out ending up in stupid territory (The more human like the minotaur's behavior and thoughts become the more worried I am he will end up on the surface a big human that becomes an adventurer to conquor the labrynth's lower floors.......) guess we will have to wait and hope to see.

Dex-chan lover
Argh, hiatus! Hoping this'll continue at some point, it's pretty neat.

Double-page supporter
It’s nice to see something written that is different. I’m enjoying it so far and can’t wait to see what waits at the bottom of the labyrinth

man this is boring
is it just gonna be adventurer comes>dies>another adventurer comes>dies thingy
the mc isnt even interesting he's just an evolved minotaur
Agreed, Art is great, but that seems to be all.
The cycle is clear and there are tons of times the minotaur just has way too much plot armor. The amount of luck he has to overcome each situation is insane and takes away all tension. Other isekais do that, but for a story about a boss monster trying to overcome adventurers as it's main point? It hurts this story more than others.
Chapter 11 seems to finally make some improvements, but I don't have high hopes.

Dex-chan lover
Art is great? So much of it is AI generated/assisted. If anything the art is just very subpar to me :pout:

Also every female character have massive tits, man can't even hide his thirst.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Just a slight variation on the really boring 'constantly powering up' bit, any second now hes going to learn how to turn into a human and become an adventurer or some stupid shit like that.

This is FUCKING STUPID and repetitive. How can this dude who just fought a group of C-rank adventurers (who are comparable to a B-rank adventurer), fight AND WIN against a genius S-ranked adventurer who fights on the 96 floor and has a shit ton of op items. Shit manga, don't read.

Good story generally, it's refreshingly different from what's out there right now. The plot armor is tooooo bloody thick though. My main problem is the MC progression. He moves from being able to beat and under prepared group of 3 C rankers to without any training, skill or ability being able to beat a bloody S RANK fighter. Even if we factor in him leveling up after defeating the C rankers (which he didn't, he did that after beating the S rank) no where would he be able to much less fight on even footing but beat an S rank swordsman armed with the appropriate gear. He didn't have enough power, training, experience, ability to pull off that herculean feat. A possible B rank beating an S rank. They made excuses later but for me it couldn't fly. Even a later opponent doubted the MC having the ability to defeat the S rank and he was significantly powered up then. It would have been better if MC had realized his shortcomings, fled from S rank, gained exp and other abilities and re fought S rank and won. His luck ability has to be maxed out for this to make sense.

This is FUCKING STUPID and repetitive. How can this dude who just fought a group of C-rank adventurers (who are comparable to a B-rank adventurer), fight AND WIN against a genius S-ranked adventurer who fights on the 96 floor and has a shit ton of op items. Shit manga, don't read.
Dude that's what I said, the plot armor is tooooo bloody thick along with his luck meter being maxed out

Users who are viewing this thread