Kingdom - Ch. 649 - What Terms

Doesn't this prove that Riboku is kinda not needed. Zhao could hold its own against Qin without him.
As for Wei thinking of accepting this idea. That's dumb. No matter how you look at it, this deal is not good for Wei
Qin basically made Wei, Chu's enemy, using Chu's own territory as bargaining chip

Dex-chan lover
Zhao has numbers and defensive advantages on their side, not counting shortened supply lines. Zhao also effectively only have one battle front instead of Qin. This is good, but it's probably not enough to win and reconquista without Riboku, as their strategy is dependent on Qin making mistakes, or occupied elsewhere.
Zhao did score some victories as we'll see soon, without and with Riboku in command, but of course it wasn't enough.

@Oculunus

That would be impossible. As Karyo stated, the line with all the forces how they are is stagnated, then taking away forces to attack Wei would be enough for Zhao to break through defense and regain the lost territories. This would also mean losses on Qin side which would make them loose even more manpower they already struggle with.

@4rcane If this scheme by Shouheikun works then Riboku is needed, precisely so that Qin can't beat them through strategic schemes like this.

Dex-chan lover
@OverReaper
I would rather say there is a stalemate, because Qin is trying to push through. If they went on a defensive instead I imagine they could afford to pull out some units.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, that's interesting. I doubt the deal would go smoothly, but still, a city like that is a pretty interesting offer.

@4rcane I think it was mention that the evil Prime Minister guy uses Riboku's strategy given so that the kingdom won't fall or something.

Aggregator gang
The highlight to Shouheikun is especially interesting, given what will occur far down the line. Nonetheless, this is a good negotiating piece.

i like it that everytime shoubunkun shows up he always look so sweaty and on edge lol

Users who are viewing this thread