Kingdom - Ch. 655 - New Tactics

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Sense Scans for continuing this. I guess after 7.5 years, it was time for oshit and gongitraped (the two-man team of Turnip Farmers) to move on. I appreciate you guys teaming up with them several years back and helping them put this out for us week after week. Looking forward to many more chapters, I believe it will be in good hands.

Edit: For those wondering, here is Turnip Farmers' farewell post.

That's what you get for being an assistant of the One-and-Only general lips o the heaven

@Candymon Turnip Farmers was a two-man team?! Holy shit, I never even knew. Now their decision to stop makes a lot more sense. Not saying I was mad at Turnip for stopping, but I didn't really dig into it that much. Well, let's just hope there won't be many more shutdowns of sites and groups.

Dex-chan lover
thank you turnip for all thoses years, still remember those mad days when there was 3 chapter everyday, that was pure madness.

Good continuation to the heroes

Dex-chan lover
I remember back when Turnip Farmers picked up this project. It’s been a long and wild ride

Group Leader
Thanks for everything, Turnip Farmers. I'll go on their website too to pay respects.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, just tactics and strategy.

Btw , thanks for everything to Turnip Farmers

Dex-chan lover
They're making a pincer within a pincer! Madness!

Thank you for all those years Turnip Farmers!!!

All this Turnip talks bring me Animal Crossing PTSD lol. Seriously though, thanks for every chapters we got to enjoyed up till now!

Users who are viewing this thread