Kingdom - Ch. 661 - Advantageous

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel That's not exactly convincing. WaterParsley is right, despite how everyone keeps praising Riboku his last achievement we know of is a pretty long time ago. I don't know about the history, I've read the Riboku spinoff (which is probably made before this manga?), but so far nothing about him seems that amazing.

Will he learn from his defeat? Maybe. But for now there's really no reason to fear him.

who's Riboku? so far he lost to every encounter with Qin's country. even with coalition army and now even when protecting his own country.. history will only repeat itself

If i am there i would counter Gohoumei Riboku wank with "That's too bad because we have Ousen"

Riboku is so overrated. He keep losing battles, even when he had overwhelming numbers

Dex-chan lover
I think Riboku is a great man because:
1. his king never support him and consider him a nuisance, but he still become a minister and a great general.
2. many people in Zhao (including many high ranking people) loves him but that is as many as people who want to stab him in the back.
3. His job is 3 times harder than any Qin general because he must deal with: annoying king, corrupt official, and outside threat. Note: Qin general just need to deal with outside threat (or war) because Ei Sei will deal with any internal problem, and Riboku dont have this luxury (eh he is the one who deal with inside problem because he is a minister too).
4. Without him Zhao will fall far sooner.

Why are people so high on riboku when he cant even win a single war against qin. Just kill that bastard already

Users who are viewing this thread