Kingdom - Ch. 662 - Why We Fight

We're back to one of the worst long term problems with Kingdom, the HSU being utterly useless without Kyoukai. Fresh with more magic.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice it also happens when your body gets sleepy first than the mind, when you react it gives a similar sensation 😆

These past few chapters have been absolutely amazing. From Juuko lords' backstories, to dick size competition between Tou and Gohoumei, and then this really exciting chapter. Cant wait to read the Kantan Arc!

I just realized, I think the big black figure is her dark self. Doesn’t it resemble her? Like the hair and stuff. Doesn’t that mean that when she gets better, she will change quite a bit? Like in a troubling way.

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the update sense scans team!

Shou Sa and Kyou Gai deaths really hit the HSU hard.. I'm still quite emotional.
Btw shouldn't the HSU be HSA now? Or is it still like that in the raws

Also that ominous silhouette Kyou Kai saw must be hers same hair style

Dex-chan lover
@scarlet_summer

Either that, or perhaps one of her comrades/her sister. For all we know, one of the people she left behind to get this far as an assassin-priestess laid some sort of death-curse on her, in the deepest depths.

It looks like the silhouette is Shin. Her love must be blocking her to dive deeper or so.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Kyoukai just retire and raise Shin childs, well maybe in the future

Supporter
I wonder if they had some kind of vacation in these days. Kyoukai and Shin need to go to that big mountain

I hope the Hi Shin Army gets introduced a new member, someone decently trong to fill the hole Shousa left behind. I mean Mouten got Aisen and Ouhon got Akakin

Users who are viewing this thread