Kingdom - Ch. 664 - Little Sister

Dex-chan lover
She will almost die and then get saved by the grunts and mellowing out before the plot continues.

Double-page supporter
@Redice nah, she's gonna give her life force to Kyokai like Kyokai did to Shin to save him.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeonII
yeah, I agree. Somehow she will get humbled against some strong general , overwhelming number of soldiers, or by Kyou kai herself and decide to save her life. Otherwise Kyou Kai will never recover and transform into the frail wife of Shin, and we do not want that.

Dex-chan lover
@Dreik If she is Kyoukai's "little sister", then on chapter 663 calling when she calls Kyoukai her "junior" is a mistranslation, right?

Power Uploader
@Tearsax Not a part of Sense Scans, but I guess it was, since they changed it to 'her cute junior has come to visit'. It's now updated here as well.

Get da bible please. A demon on da loose. Get da holy bible and throw it at her. I tebuke u satan in the mighty name of JESUS!!

Dex-chan lover
@kleiner The main thing about Kingdom is that it's about strategy and tactic, so people that can just solo an entire alone without any form of leading is often hated.

I think a lot of people think that too with Houken

@Grimmycoffee I understand the appeal of warfare theme (awesomely shown in Kingdom) but the funny thing is that Kingdom was never focused solely on that. First battle depicted (Dakan Plains) was after 30 or 40 chapters. The two main themes are "unification of china" and 'path of a commoner becoming a great general". And the manga arcs were always interlayered with political and moral themes. Well, morals not so much. And I see this new girl being an opportunity for the manga to approach it with more depth.

But I'm not disagreeing with you. I get the supernatural stuff diminishing the realistic and historical aspects. But Kyoukai, since beggining has been it (a supernatural force, as revealed several years ago). Let's just view it like a way of mangaka to depict the chinese legends as well, which is also part of history and culture of Ancient China. I mean, it's not that I don't get the complains, it's more that I think people should not focus so much on the pure battle strategies aspects, they are not the only things that matters in military conquests...

Fed-Kun's army
Having a really skilled but insubordinate warrior is an interesting challenge for shin. He hasn't had alot of leadership challenges of this type yet and I wonder how he will approach solving the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread