Kingdom - Ch. 666 - The Depths of Darkness

Dex-chan lover
yawn
there's a literal unification war going on
also, it makes no sense for shin to not just cleave her in two, if he can kill Houken, he can kill 20 copies of this brat

Dex-chan lover
"Only one person can live outside the village. Without exception."
That's bullshit. The last Shiyuu had a ton of followers living with her and there is also that woman that helped out Kyoukai when she fought against her.

Fed-Kun's army
@havelmom
He hardly beats Kyoukai if he doesn't have his undying mode. Kyoukai WITHOUT all her strength because she doesn't go deeply in darkness.
I think this kid can manage Shin. Even kill him if they really fight.

Double-page supporter
Kingdom's legit the only manga that's kept me entertained for over 500 chapters. And now we've reached 666 and it's still great.

Btw thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom Shin didn't really defeat Houken, Shin literally died, he was a dead man before Houken died. The only reason Shin is here is because of Kyoukai. In other words Shin still can't fight in equal terms the likes of Houken and Ouki without having to sacrifice his life.

So ghey, will the other assassin chick use the life giving shtick on Kyoukai so she can be whole again ? I think so
The last Kyoukai could do is have Shins babies

Dex-chan lover
What a fitting name for a 666th chapter.

I understand some people's frustration, since we have to wait through weekly updates and character arcs tend to be quite slow, but it's important to have a change of pace once in a while. After 100+ chapters of a war against Zhao it's reasonable to have a few dozen chapters of a break before the next big war against Zhao. We even had a little bit of action in Chu for the bloodthirsty people. Not to mention every chapter that focuses on Kyoukai is a good chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread