Kingdom - Ch. 666 - The Depths of Darkness

She definitely didn't kill her sister. She's going to have lost her sister, and be saved by Shin and Kyoukai. Probably won't join the group, but will come back later on to help, maybe help heal Kyoukai in some way. Not a spoiler, just a guess.

And we have to be patient until kyoukai overcomes something with this chapter too- along with shin. So that they can be better leaders for this big war since they are the most underdeveloped team

Dex-chan lover
Well, I really hope this somehow connects on Shin finally getting his shit together and finally make Hi Shin becomes a proper fighting force instead of keep falling down like this.

Fuck. Don't tell me this thingymagick crap will be what brings the Hi Shin unit on par with the other two...
Can't my boy Shin just get his shit together or something man this'll suck so much if I'm right.

Double-page supporter
so bored of the consequences of kyokai saving shin, i wish that scene hadn't happened at all :////

@Oculunus i think you are right. If we actually go through all of the story without interruption then this arc would just be a slow, kinda chill change of pace from the big wars. You know, a little drama inside the unit here and there. Its the fact that we have to wait at least 1 week to read a new chapter that exaggerates the frustration.

That being said, new cool looking characters being introduced in the other units doesn't help our patience either. Like they hype us up only to force us to slow down.

I have 2 theories:

1. Kyoukai was killed by Rei in order to save his soul and so that Rei could replace Kyoukai in the Hi shin unit. Because kyoukai can't be saved anymore.

2. Rei is defeated by Kyoukai and he saves Kyoukai by giving his life using a forbidden technique.

Any other opinions maybe?

Lifespan - when you want your character to make a heroic sacrifice, without actually sacrificing anything.

It really sucks that Kyou Kai just dissappear from history around this time. We don't know what'll happen to her at this point hence we we're doing this arc. To either kill her off, have her retire, replace her, or maybe just a power up who knows.

I hope that Rei becomes more humane and recovers so she can join the Hi Shin Unit lmaooo. Imagine such a big power up to the team. Also, I just hope nothing happens to Kyou Kai, since her lifespan has been drastically reduced. I don't want her gone, especially after promising Shin that she wants to make a child with him ;o;

Rei: "I will kill you as well then, Captain"
Shin: "Bitch please I cleaved Houken in half"

You can even see that Shin doesn't give a fuck about Rei's threat, he is more concerned about Kyoukai

Dex-chan lover
666 chapters? it's demon number.
@wow4tr5 is that even option? you can ask the whole readers and they will clearly choose the latter.
best girl is irreplaceable, if the manga took the first choice, the whole fans would furious.

and more, killing KyouKai wouldn't save KyouRei, it's only sever her ties with this world and make her true Shiyuu.

Users who are viewing this thread