Kingdom - Ch. 668 - Betrayal

I feel so honored to be the twentieth comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the eighteenth comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Lucy for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me the inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank: Abraham Lincoln, the fish I caught in the third grade, the light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on MangaDex, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the eighteenth on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the eighteenth is truly amazing, thank you everyone

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy @Seran61
In these rituals there are several clans each sending 2 participants each. From what we were told in the past killing others in this ritual and especially the one person from the same clan, with whom they were particularly close, gives them a great boost in power, because of the weird nature of their "priestess's dance". And since there are many clans involved some power struggles between them are probably also involved. Also, it isn't that big of a waste of resources, because those rituals only happen to pick the next "Shiyuu", which only happens when the previous once dies, which is a rare occurrence exactly because they are so strong thanks to this ritual.

Absolutely cringe chapter.

Edit: oh and congrats to me for being 22nd comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the twenty-second comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Lucy for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me the inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank: Abraham Lincoln, the fish I caught in the third grade, the light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on MangaDex, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the twenty-second on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the twenty-second is truly amazing, thank you everyone

Oh yes, the same story of Kai and Shou all over again.
Damn, the unification campaings didn't even start and the author is already running out of ideas, lmao

Ah yes you are in great pain better go and kill the only one in the world who understands that feeling and is willing to help you. Way to go Rei

Double-page supporter
I hope we get to see soon what significance this sorta side plot we have in the bigger picture.

Also this comment section is wild lol

Thanks for the update sense scans team

Double-page supporter
You guys made the chapter somehow entertaining. Good work team.

EujC9Aj.png

Dex-chan lover
Guess I'm the big 3-0. Quite the milestone for us to have reached. As we look ahead to the next phase of our lives, remember what got us here and the traditions that bring us together.

Cheers to that. And pour a drink out for all those that have gone ahead before us. May we see better days.

Dex-chan lover
@N4mm1nh Rei already asking for help now, every attack she made is begging for help.
or what do you expect? a perfection of shiyuu(the one who killed member of same tribe) humbly come to Kyoukai and say she's lonely? this shounen manga..... oh wait! this is seinen manga with Shounen vibe my bro. everything start with fighting.

@ryouhira ehm...Yes? I mean the very reason Rei became the Shiyuu in the first place was because Kyoukai fucking dunked the previous Shiyuu along with a dozen of her followers. She broke the code and transcended above the title of the Shiyuu, diving deeper than anyone ever had. If I were Rei, I would just ask nicely. and humbly, assuming I hate the trial as much as she does.

Wait, I just realized that it was because Kyoukai killed the previous Shiyuu that the trial was held and Shiki died...Okay ill shut up now

Users who are viewing this thread