Kingdom - Ch. 669 - Shiki

Ok now that's finished, kyoukai needs another day of rest, and let's get to war shall we? I can't believe I actually miss Shin.

@Oculunus for fucks sake, no, one magic dancer capable of saving Shin's ass every time he fucks up is already far more than enough, Kyoukai should've died when she """""sacrificed""""" her lifespan to save Shin, but here she is fighting yet another magic dancer that hopefully won't joing the Hi Shin unit to make it even worse

Honestly my pet peeve is the “I have lifelong trauma and the hero/ine has one fight with me and all of a sudden I’m healed” cliche. Can’t wait for this side arc to be over.

Group Leader
@WaterParsley Still the war with Zhao, they're trying to gain a bigger foothold so they can attack the capitol but the main Zhao army plus the Royal Guard are managing to hold them off.

@Blazecam You double posted.

Felt a little anticlimatic, I mean, throw some "remember how it was, reflect upon it" is an easy conclusion to use...

Dex-chan lover
just shonen-ish things in this chapter.

when we gonna back to wind of war?

Would be dramatic if she dies next chapter. Like she relaxes a bit too much and "bam!"

Dex-chan lover
@Kaozarack No "magic dancer" other than Kyoukai would be able to save Shin and even Kyoukai won't be able to do it a second time, so you don't have to worry about it whether Rei joins the unit or not.
And I don't quite understand why people are so pissed at all of the "magic" in this story. The "normal" generals and commanders like Shin, Ouki, Moubu, Renpa and so much more can cut 10 people in half with one swing of their weapons and blow away horses simply through the power of being generals and it's ok, but when Houken or people from Kyoukai's tribe do the same people get pissed, because it's unrealistic? overpowered?, I don't know. And Houken simply was a boring character, it's good that he is already dead, but Kyoukai is actually interesting and has a well-developed character, so why do people hate her?

Dex-chan lover
Difference between some massive general cleaving multiple men with a giant glaive and some wee lass with some yee yee ass toothpicks is that while both are logically unsound, one is far more stupid than the other.
I personally find the generals's power levels to be tolerable because at least, if they stop moving, they are dead meat, meanwhile, the magic ninjas whose supposed in-universe weakness is rapid exhaustion can apparently fight off entire units on their own

Users who are viewing this thread