Kingdom - Ch. 671 - Appointment Ceremony

I've probably forgotten a lot of characters, but I can only think of three possibilities (in the order I think is most likely):

1. Shou bun kun - He was a well-respected military leader before he retired. He was recognized by both Ouki and Kyou of the former Six Great Generals.
2. Ju Ko Ou - The beast-level strategist from Juuko who was captured by Tou. He had no allegiance to Chu, as he said, and if he were to agree with Ei Sei's plan to unite China, he'd be a solid choice.
3. Riboku - He's been too quiet since he had to flee. If he fled Zhao with Ba Nan Ji and came to Qin, Ei Sei would be an idiot not to bring him on board. If Riboku decided that the best way to protect Zhao was to have it join Qin, he'd be a solid ally. Plus that's a wonderfully dramatic choice.

If it's Heki or Ouhon, though, I will be annoyed.

Double-page supporter
@dustonglass
That's true on one hand, but on the other, it may be necessary to have a brilliant commander at court at all times to counter any potentially rebellious Great Generals, given the immense military power they command at will, especially with guys like Kanki and Ousen.

So the first 5 are what was expected, and from my comment on the last chapter, the only other generals of note are Shin, Mouten, Ou Hon and Heki. The first three have been ruled out now, so.......

MY MAN HEKI GREAT GENERAL NUMBER 6

@boldmonkey
I agree, but I don't think one necessarily excludes the other. He could still serve more of a reserve role despite becoming a Great General. It would also mean that half of the GG are somewhat loyal to the throne (MouBu, Tou, him).

it's the sculpture it's gotta be the sculpture. An immovable and never wavering general haha

Good chapter.
The last general could be various people, difficult to predict exactly.
Clearly three generals will die and give way to the new generation. Who? Kan Ki, Tou and Mou Bu.

It's either our boy Heki or Rukuomi xD.

I mean Heki becoming a GG will be underwhelming but that would make him a good bait.

Users who are viewing this thread