Kingdom - Ch. 773 - The Spark That Starts The Battle

Dex-chan lover
I doubt Ousen is trying to intimidate Shin with "the weight of responsibilities" or whatever. Most likely he's testing them and trying to get them to side with him in the future. After all, didn't he basically say he wants to be the Emperor of all of China?

Dex-chan lover
Zhao win seems kinda impossible. With the situation in Qin, three losses in a row against another kingdom (specifically the general Riboku) will come with political pressure to call off the war with Zhao.
If the author goes through with Zhao win, then its gonna be asspull in the Qin homeland politics for sure. Its gonna be a meh.
And the win cannot be easy, as it is Riboku's goodbye. So, i think we getting a loooong battle with tons of character deaths.
Zhao did really win in this Battle, a pyhric victory but a victory nonetheless. Riboku will be forced to either commit suicides or getting beheaded after this battle by Zhao king tho because Qin spy sow discord among Zhao royalty and convince them that Riboku will be revolting after the battle.

Supporter
Zhao did really win in this Battle, a pyhric victory but a victory nonetheless. Riboku will be forced to either commit suicides or getting beheaded after this battle by Zhao king tho because Qin spy sow discord among Zhao royalty and convince them that Riboku will be revolting after the battle.
You could have used the spoiler tag, like the other commenter with the historic spoilers...

Dex-chan lover
You could have used the spoiler tag, like the other commenter with the historic spoilers...
Sorry, i don't know how to use spoiler tag, I'm kinda dumb dumb regarding this kind of quirk

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, i don't know how to use spoiler tag, I'm kinda dumb dumb regarding this kind of quirk
fUuhUjR.png

Up to the next grand batlle. Lets hope, it will be finished by the end of next year....

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like this will be a long battle, but not a long campaign since all the important zhao people are here.

Ive been rereading the manga and people are right about Qin always winning with way more losses than the losers of the battle, so theres a good chance that they win.

however, thats mainly because most of the key battles have been commanded by extremely reckless generals, and thats not what ousen is, so i do have to wonder what will happen that will put ousen in a dire situation where he doesnt just cut losses and retreats

Double-page supporter
:facepalm: why would you raise a deathflag bihei
What can you expect from a guy who hands food to people without washing his hands? But still, I think his potential death will have meaningful sacrifice but reading Kingdom won't be the same without his comedy relief. No one can scarcely replace his presence.

Users who are viewing this thread