Kingdom - Ch. 779 - Obstacle Incarnate

So riboku plan is to make shin can't move while shibashou fight Ou sen, because shin instinct and his quick reaction time are troublesome like duke hyou, and ou hon can't make quick move to help Qin centre because he's preoccupied with right wing

Dex-chan lover
So riboku plan is to make shin can't move while shibashou fight Ou sen, because shin instinct and his quick reaction time are troublesome like duke hyou, and ou hon can't make quick move to help Qin centre because he's preoccupied with right wing
My though exactly the same, but I still think this will be Riboku mistake, he underestimate Shin again, I believe Shin will fuck riboku tiny fortress and free all the prisoner although Ousen will be doomed just like in history

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My though exactly the same, but I still think this will be Riboku mistake, he underestimate Shin again, I believe Shin will fuck riboku tiny fortress and free all the prisoner although Ousen will be doomed just like in history
That's not where the prisoners are, is it? That's somewhere else and an actually named city (Hango, I think?), but I believe you're right

My guess is that instead of destroying the fortress, which is what everyone else thinks they should be doing, Shin will rely on his instincts to veer away from Riboku - despite him being right in front of them - and go save Heki, causing the Zhao citizens there to be in danger, but he'll spare them and instead go back to the battlefield

He'll then make a pincer on Shibashou from behind and rout them (if not outright killing Shibashou, I think this is actually kinda likely), but Ousen is heavily injured in the process and has to recuperate away from the front lines. As a result, the campaign is now at a stalemate

Riboku won't have expected the hothead Shin to make such a rational decision, but still, injuring Ousen is huge and gives the Zhao population hope. They all start chanting his name on the streets and the Zhao king, as unstable as he is, sees this as a threat to his reign

The King uses Riboku's failure of letting the People's Hero Shibashou die, as well as endangering the citizens of (Hango?), as an excuse to court martial him, potentially execute him (and/or he secretly escapes to God-knows-where with Kaine, because Sasuga Riboku-sama of course)

As a result, without Riboku and Kaine, then Qin army slowly but surely regains footing, breaks the stalemate and defeats Zhao.

That's what I'm thinking anyway

Historically, Ousen used spies to bribe Zhao's court and high functionaries in order to get the king to depose of Riboku, so it's possible we'll see some of that too

Last edited by a moderator:
Fed-Kun's army
Hmm. The fact that shin is away from the battlefield also means riboku will be away from the battlefield.
I hope this isnt a repeat of that one fight where a general knew how to deal with a formation he had never seen before in his life because riboku, who at the time was all the way to the other side of the field and therefore could not see the formation himself, gave him instructions on how to defeat the formation.
This time its gonna feel like less of an asspull because zhao fought against this exact same ousen army in shukai, but i still think its riboku telepathy hours

Dex-chan lover
Are Qin's scouts blind or Zhao anti-spies strategies just that good. It shouldnt be possible that they failed to scout out an man made fortress. Maybe it is new and not in their maps, but come on . . . It's already baffling they can spawn men from nowhere without being detected, but entire forts?

Dex-chan lover
Riboku has underestimated Shin's power of wanting to win really badly

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. The fact that shin is away from the battlefield also means riboku will be away from the battlefield.
I hope this isnt a repeat of that one fight where a general knew how to deal with a formation he had never seen before in his life because riboku, who at the time was all the way to the other side of the field and therefore could not see the formation himself, gave him instructions on how to defeat the formation.
This time its gonna feel like less of an asspull because zhao fought against this exact same ousen army in shukai, but i still think its riboku telepathy hours
This is just bad thinking. Riboku can easily find out via spies or just thinking up similar formations how to counter them, and plan your battles accordingly. That's the whole point of being a strategist; you are moves ahead of your opponent, not behind.

Dex-chan lover
You thought teleporting armies were bad? How about TELEPORTING FORTS?! Sasuga Riboku-sama! What a genius plan totally depending on his skill as a strategist!
Also loved the "Ri Shin is the most troublesome man on the battlefield, and it's for him I made this entire ridiculous trap... but he's not worth killing lmao are you kidding me?"
FUCK YOU REEBOK
FUCK
YOU

Dex-chan lover
I'll just put this here one more time...

8JnAmzh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread