Kingdom - Ch. 783 - A Childish Play

Aggregator gang
They better make a comeback after this. I refuse to believe they're just going to get one sided stomped and go home after fighting a army of Houken cavalry.

Dex-chan lover
Well, shit. But at least there's a silver lining: Shin is free to wreck Zhou and VERY pissed off. Shibasou better watch himself.

Dex-chan lover
Well, there was no way narratively the Qin would have success anywhere. Gotta plunge them into the deepest despair first, but kinda annoying how it just looks like Qin's completely outmatched in every single way by Riboku.

Annoyingly, Ousen's style of strategics seems to be "let them topple all our defences, then swoop in for the kill."

Double-page supporter
The name of this chapter should have been "Silly Mistakes". I daresay Shin should get demoted, should he fail to make up. Man's not a 1000 man commander now.

Aggregator gang
Well the structure of these fights or skirmishes I should say aren't well planned out, U got a enemy surrounded and yet no scout was send back to report or to assess the current situation. No backup for Ri Bkou should have been a red flag...welp.. thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I understand why everyone doesn't like it, but it kind of makes sense.

Li Mu always does elaborate and grand strategies that Qin has all these expectations on what he'll do. So he does something stupid instead and it trips them up.

Anyway, HAPPY 13TH ANNIVERSARY, SENSE SCANS! I can't believe I've been reading y'all since my last year of high school.

Aggregator gang
Hmmmm could be a tunnel to either the fortress that the monkey girl army is about to siege or a tunnel to the forest maybe, but i'm betting more in the first one, it should be the logical one, since they used the slaves in the fortess to make that earthwork fortification. The forest option could be a possibility, since they appeared from there like it was nothing, and it could be used to reinforce Shibashou's assault right now, but i don't think it should be this one. Welp, we will see in the next chapter maybe.

Anyways, congrats on the anniversary! It's beeing a big ass long road xD

Aggregator gang
I remember being happy when Houken finally snuffed it, but I should have known Riboku would just summon a reskin into existence...
I just saw the 3rd movie a few days ago, i was fumming when i saw Houken and Riboku, goddamn it. Took us long enough to get rid of that walking dissater and now we have to wait in the movies too xD

Users who are viewing this thread