Kingdom - Ch. 784 - The Strength of Seika

Dex-chan lover
i'm so sick of how pathetically weak Qin has been, all these no names Zhao commanders just keep wrecking Qin on all fronts, at this point how has Qin been able to do anything? Zhao could have conquered Qin with ease with how badly they're beating them both with soldiers and strategy...
also why is Ousen's soldiers so weak? they are getting folded, this is suppose to be the elite soldiers on the great general, they have the most important job so should be the strongest...

Aggregator gang
i'm so sick of how pathetically weak Qin has been, all these no names Zhao commanders just keep wrecking Qin on all fronts, at this point how has Qin been able to do anything? Zhao could have conquered Qin with ease with how badly they're beating them both with soldiers and strategy...
also why is Ousen's soldiers so weak? they are getting folded, this is suppose to be the elite soldiers on the great general, they have the most important job so should be the strongest...
Well... that's the thing, as far as i know, this no name soldiers from zhao, where the ones that were fighting against a bigger and throublesome opponent in the north, not even Qin compared to the people of the north, and those armies are composed of veteran soldiers from those battlefields, in contrast Qin armies are most like composed of conscripts farmers, mercenaries and regular people hastly trained in a couple of years, if not months, not talking about the main armies core tho but the replenished soldiers are mostly from those backgrounds. They have the numbers, but not the overall quality against an army of seasoned monsters haha. This could be likely the most difficult battle of all the conquest campaign, a high risk high reward. Sorry if i said something wrong, not my main language :v

Aggregator gang
I think that someone said it in the comments of past chapters, it's not that the Qin's armies are weak, it's that they didn't fought against an opponent of the caliber of the northern people, and now they are fighting against a veteran army who i think won the war against those barbarians of the north.

Aggregator gang
I like this chapter better, the understanding that Ousen could be in danger yet due to the chaos the struggle of whether to rush to his aid or stand on their ground is shown perfectly..Rip to all the side characters who will eventually die...

Double-page supporter
Well... that's the thing, as far as i know, this no name soldiers from zhao, where the ones that were fighting against a bigger and throublesome opponent in the north, not even Qin compared to the people of the north, and those armies are composed of veteran soldiers from those battlefields, in contrast Qin armies are most like composed of conscripts farmers, mercenaries and regular people hastly trained in a couple of years, if not months, not talking about the main armies core tho but the replenished soldiers are mostly from those backgrounds. They have the numbers, but not the overall quality against an army of seasoned monsters haha. This could be likely the most difficult battle of all the conquest campaign, a high risk high reward. Sorry if i said something wrong, not my main language :v
Not only that, Seika most likely only fought against the Xiongnu and avoided Zhao's current wars until now. They also have a high camaraderie and morale stemming from love for their home city so that must mean they have a smaller but seasoned force that kept themselves alive by fighting a reactionary defensive war against strong enemy they're used to so they can slowly become more experienced rather than risk themselves on every battlefield with random foes. Zhao is also known for their fast steeds because they were the first to utilize horses as cavalry instead of chariots. Seika might house the most powerful cavalry force in all of the 7 states.

have you been paying attention at all when reading this manga? Shi Ba Shou and his army have been hyped up for a very long time.

Dex-chan lover
The rough time Qin is having rn is due to taking on the army probably the most prepared for a Qin invasion, and falling for the traps they’ve set, but they’ve been bleeding Zhao a lot, Kanki’s mass execution mightve been his downfall but it took out a large number of working age males from Zhao and Zhao‘s incompetent leadership is not prepared to support the large amount of Logistics needed to maintain this war especially since all of Zhao’s victories are very hard fought while Qin’s losses while also great can be filled with the talent they’ve been fostering and a very competent (so far) leadership structure backing them up.

Aggregator gang
The rough time Qin is having rn is due to taking on the army probably the most prepared for a Qin invasion, and falling for the traps they’ve set, but they’ve been bleeding Zhao a lot, Kanki’s mass execution mightve been his downfall but it took out a large number of working age males from Zhao and Zhao‘s incompetent leadership is not prepared to support the large amount of Logistics needed to maintain this war especially since all of Zhao’s victories are very hard fought while Qin’s losses while also great can be filled with the talent they’ve been fostering and a very competent (so far) leadership structure backing them up.
Oh yes, for sure. The Zhao leadership will be their downfall, we don't even need to look at the real history to know that, only with a look at their king is enough haha, the only one who's trying really hard to fight that impending doom of destiny is Riboku and his people, the rest of the royals are just dumb af

Users who are viewing this thread