Kingdom - Ch. 793 - A True Rearguard

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hoping Ousen dies here so that plot line of him eventually rebelling and making his own Kingdom just ends here. Plus at that point I think his majesty would no longer have disloyal entities among his army? So things could begin going smoother.

Power Uploader
Fuck, tought he would have a idea. Like that is was a trap or something but no the army got destroyed like no tomorrow.

Fed-Kun's army
Qin getting assblasted twice in a row, I wonder how they'll manage to rise up 1 third time. Qin women must be popping babies like crazy.

Group Leader
Ousen's stock is dumping hard
Riboku did great gaslighting Seika's citizens into becoming his sandbag and planned ahead to build that tunnel.
meanwhile Ousen placed his army then proceed to afk and let them fight on auto-pilot. truly big brained strategy, even Denrimi can't fathom his wisdom

Dex-chan lover
Sucks that Denrimi died.
But did Shin get access to the Riboku teleport tech? I was not expecting him to show up for a few more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe because of the mask, but this is the one of the worst “losing” event in the series so far for someone of high stature (from both allies or enemies) as a reader.
No expression, no defiance, just a shocked pikachu face over multiple chapters as his vassals dying like this is his first battle.
Doesn’t even try to wield his weapon either.

Doubly worse since it is very likely now that this is the real guy. Perhaps a case of overpromotion then….

Dex-chan lover
wow i can't even understand one of the million military tactics ousen has used this battle because it's seemed he's done fucking nothing. not that reading about New General Of the Hour storming through 1000+ troops by themself yet again isn't an exciting 2 months of content

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
It's getting harder and harder to stay invested.

Dex-chan lover
Qin getting assblasted twice in a row, I wonder how they'll manage to rise up 1 third time. Qin women must be popping babies like crazy.
I still believe in the secret Qin cloning labs underneath Kanyou. They grow fully matured soldiers in full armor and strangely beef-sausage-shaped horses, ready to go at a moment's notice. It's the only explanation for how Qin can afford to keep up their strategy of "send wave after wave of our own men into the woodchipper of some random badass' glaive until his arm gets tired from delivering all this ownage, then we got him".

Dex-chan lover
Dude Ousen is looking like the biggest fraud on this manga, i know you all are blaming Akou for this, but it Ousen allowed it to happen, he never issued any orders to course correct things, he saw Akou jump i and bite the obvious bait, and went with it

Even if he pulls off some bullshit with this retreat of his, it still costed him his most closest generals, this is such a poor display for the strongest strategist of Quin, specially, since he fell for a frankly lazy scheme, the kind of stuff that was meant for simpletons like Shin and Ten

This is all on Ousen, if you tell me that he was asleep for the whole campaign, the story would have remain unchanged, i am calling him the AFK general from now on

Dude Ousen is looking like the biggest fraud on this manga, i know you all are blaming Akou for this, but it Ousen allowed it to happen, he never issued any orders to course correct things, he saw Akou jump i and bite the obvious bait, and went with it

Even if he pulls off some bullshit with this retreat of his, it still costed him his most closest generals, this is such a poor display for the strongest strategist of Quin, specially, since he fell for a frankly lazy scheme, the kind of stuff that was meant for simpletons like Shin and Ten

This is all on Ousen, if you tell me that he was asleep for the whole campaign, the story would have remain unchanged, i am calling him the AFK general from now on
Blame Hara circlejerking Riboku and not Ousen, historically Ousen and Riboku were considered pretty much tied and some of the finest generals of the entire warring states period. The last time Ousen demonstrated real acuity was during the Gyou campaign.

Dex-chan lover
At this point one has to assume Ousen is sacrificing Qin forces because he wants to go independent sooner rather than later. Weakening military forces of both nations in one battle - only, Zhao hasn't been weakened yet - to carve out a piece of land for his own nation somewhere.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess Ousen's way of leading is very hands-off because it makes his generals gain knowledge and experience faster (or evolve, as ouhon said it). The downside is that when it backfires, it backfires like a motherfucker.
With ousen out, that leaves three empty seats for the six great generals, so all our boys are in now. We only need two more spots for kyoukai and rokuomi

Users who are viewing this thread