Kingdom Hearts III - Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
kindgom hearts story is the most mind fuking story I've ever heard,tried several times to understand the link between all the games ,watched several youtube videos,read some wiki articles,but I still can't understand shit.

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman What about Kingdom Hearts don't you understand? Sure the games weren't released in chronological order but I think the link between each game is there o.o? Is it the relationships between each character like Sora/Ventus/Roxas etc. or the existence of Nobodies, darknesses, or those? I'm not the most intellectual person about Kingdom Hearts but if there's any questions you have, I would love to help :) Also check out youtube theories from other people or maybe tumblr or reddit or those, Those really helped me understand more about the confusing aspects of Kingdom Hearts! I remember reading a post on Time travel in KH and I'm telling you straightforward that a mist literally cleared that moment when I read it! I never understood Time travel and I doubt much will, since the theme itself is confusing and add it to Kingdom Hearts which already has so many confusing elements and you just have a jumble you can't get out of xD

Users who are viewing this thread