Kingdom Hearts III

Group Leader
Hello everyone, chapter 0 came out yesterday, but it looks like chapter 1 itself doesn't come out until May 23rd, so it's going to be a while until the next chapter.
Either way, I hope you guys are excited as I am to see Amano's take on KHIII.

Dex-chan lover
So basically this manga is just a whole bunch of Disney movies in manga form 😁

Double-page supporter
why even bother adapting this shit pile of a game, no rather what is there to adapt? the game had little to no story line, character development, hell the only intractable final fantasy character in the game was the moogles. -_-

there's also the fact that sora dropped from 70 IQ (near tolerance limit for MC) to 40 IQ from game 2 to 3. >_>

@Nanji the kingdom hearts 2 manga is already finished the last 3 chapters are available on another website, and it's the only website I found that has all 68 chapters

Group Leader
Hey guys, sorry for the late update. Kingdom Hearts III Chapter 1 was delayed a few times.

But in addition to that, I'm afraid that I'm going to be dropping Kingdom Hearts III, as it's going to be getting an official chapter by chapter translation. It isn't going to be simulpub, but I'm not in the business of translating manga that are actively translated, especially if that translation is official.

Yen Press will be releasing Kingdom Hearts III on Amazon, iBooks, Book Walker, Comixology, and many other book sites. Chapter 0 is available now, and I assume they'll be working with a one month delay, as that's how long Chapter 0 took them.

Please refer to this news post on ANN for more details, https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-06-13/yen-press-releases-kingdom-hearts-iii-manga-kingdom-hearts-novel-in-english/.147628

Thanks for your understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread