KINGDOM OF THE "Z" - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Casual Encounter

Dex-chan lover
@werewolf914 I don’t think he loves to get abused he just have no choice as he stated those crazy girls have super human strength for some weird reason and chances are if he disagree he’d just be a cum tank tied up forever and then turn into a zombie later on. Might as well join them

Dex-chan lover
@rejin

Depends on if you consider 'being ignored' by zombies or being able to command zombies as being OP or not.

Though for his best possible future prospects in mind, he should really pray that he's good at procreating or destressing, and any future citizens are also females.
Because if future citizens are male and better than him, unless they're really obnoxious or try to seize power, he's likely to become the bottom rung.

In situations like this where there's one man and several women, he can either become somewhat influential or a tool.

I really hope the real MC are two girls and not that guy. Hope he is just a side character that die later on.

Dex-chan lover
A friendly reminder to NEVER stick your dick into crazies (especially sexy crazies), whether you be a loserbetanerdvirgin or an OPalphabuffchad.

Dex-chan lover
Panty Stocking Panty Panty Stocking Oh
Oh Panty Stocking
Tell me baby tell me baby feel alright (panty stocking)
Panty Stocking Panty Panty Stocking oh
Oh Panty Stocking
(Tell me baby) Tell me baby tell me baby feel alright

wonder why these 2 girls made me remember that opening x'D

Aggregator gang
Wow so many harsh ratings and comments for 1 chapter~

If the status quo and gender roles are 'normal' people would scream cliche! Go back to the last decade with your tastes.

Thanks for picking this up btw!

I thought of the same thing the author did as well a long time ago: treadmill powered by zombie electric station, until I learn about thermodynamic.

Well, the very idea of undead walking around indefinitely even without food violates completely the thermodynamics laws. So, wherever zombies exist, perpetual motion machines can exist as well.

Double-page supporter
A weakling of an MC.... he was merly hiding, not at the least "trying to stay alive". Japan really loves their weak beta MCs.

I'll give it some time. Maybe the girls will be baddass. Well the girls already know hes human garbage. Least theres that.
Hope something happens to interest me.

@kleiner haha, I thought the same thing. Zombies running hamster wheels.

Kind of liked the girls in the beginning on calling out the useless guy but went crazy real quick.

Also don't get why they need that guy, how they will control the zombies and how will they control others who join their kingdom

Don't get people judging this based on one chapter and the guy has no where to run to so no option but to go with them. Pretty dumb tho never trust crazy.

While I agree with the sentiment that the MC is closer to the stereotype weak MC instead of a scared, but thinking MC who is adjusting to surviving an actual zombie apocalypse.
Also the way he said yes to be confirmed a loser could have been handled better if the MC was thinking of escape and survival chances against staying with these dangerous high school girls instead of thinking with his dick, at the start of a fucking zombie apocalypse.

What the actual fuck is going on with these two high school girls?
Not only do they have superhuman strength and speed, but they were also planning to take over the country; with implications of doing that before the zombie outbreak.

Are they similar to augmented humans from Star Trek, like Khan?
How many others are like them out there? How unhinged are they to normal people?

I do hope the author has plans to develop the MC over the series.
It's going to be interesting to see how many steps behind he is to these girls, and what he plans on doing about that.

Contributor
Why are you so bothered by selfinsert character? Miki is true MC because she has goal.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought it was going to be a spiritual successor to Highschool of the Dead, but this is weird.

Aggregator gang
Don't like the rape-y undertones of her describing the apocalyptic future, but the MC is fresh air.

Users who are viewing this thread