KINGDOM OF THE "Z" - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Supplies

Dex-chan lover
I like the whole zombie apocalypse thing but man that guy is such a cowardly idiot. Although a little crazy in the head but at least those girls are taking a crap situation and trying to make it better for themselves, whats that guy doing?

Group Leader
@Akabane Perhaps the manga gives more prominence to the girls and the man is more like a secondary character that we will see as the story progresses if there is an evolution in the character, or not. What my opinion makes it more interesting because it is very enjoyable to see a change in the prota, and not just be badass and do the same as always.

Double-page supporter
This gal is crazy, and strong.. I love it. To bad MC is just a little bitch. They obviously only keeping him around cause he has a working penis. and shes probably put some consideration into the thought they might at some point need him for breeding. For that they need a penis. Lets just hope MCs penis is actually working tho, with how bad hes performing so far im not exactly expecting much.

ps- Mikis so hot with that conductors hat. <3 I want my reward :D Sieg Heil Queen Miki!

@kross Zombies on hamster wheels duh.

Group Leader
@Kirin-kun I speak Spanish, so the Japanese translation is done at the same time in both languages, Spanish and English. Even my English is not very advanced, so some words or meaning I translate it as if it spoke in Spanish.

Power Uploader
@Neurotic-Senpai : It's just that the "¿" and "¡" are signs that do not exist in English and you used them several times. That's what made me think it was translated from Spanish.

Dex-chan lover
I dont have a problem with femdom shit but the dudes in those scenarios are usually quiet but this guy is just annoying

Dex-chan lover
I like the whole zombie apocalypse thing but man that guy is such a cowardly idiot. Although a little crazy in the head but at least those girls are taking a crap situation and trying to make it better for themselves, whats that guy doing?
Thinking with his dick, cause it's obvious there's no brain located in the upper head

Holy fuck this dude got me cursing him out for his astronomical stupidity

Users who are viewing this thread