Kingdom - Vol. 16 Ch. 172 - Inheritance

Aggregator gang
I don't think I have been crushed so much by the death a fictional character in my entire life. This is amazing

Aggregator gang
On first impression, I didn't think too highly of him. But I now realize that he had long reached the pinnacle of manliness. F to a legend.

Ouki played such an astonishing role in this manga... From the moment we started to learn more about him and his past I realized he would probably not last long, not because of death flags, but because this is the story of a new era, Shin's era.

In his final moments he influenced the lives of more people than you or I could ever hope to in our lifetimes... He truly defines the image of a great general of the heavens, a man who will never be forgotten even long after his death.

Rest in Peace, Ouki, you've fought well for so many years... I hope you and Kyou are able to soar the skies together as birds that a truly free.

At the start, when Ouki was first introduced, I did not really think that highly of him. He looked like a future villain, who probably wouldn't last very long. Problem is, the latter was the only truth. He was a deeply inspiring man, who at some point managed to convey the true image of a Great General of The Heavens to us, the cast, and the characters.

For me, Ouki quickly became one of my favourite characters of all time, in just a span of a few dozen chapters.

RIP.

F, I really thought this dude would betray the king but I was so wrong, ouki is a good character but had to die for Shins new era

Users who are viewing this thread