Kingdom - Vol. 18 Ch. 195 - Night at Kinrikan

damn he had the lifespan of a fig, and he was one of the few actually decent commanders

Dex-chan lover
What.....the......hell?! God damn lol At least he got to pass on those words of encouragement before he died. And here I am thinking I found a new character to really get into. Fucking F.

Group Leader
I fucking knew it, I know a death flag when I see one. Didn't expect it to happen right on the next page though lmao

I think the crime of his death would be pinned on Shin due to his actions earlier. That would be an interesting plot point for the next chapter.

Is Shin ever going to mature or does the author just keep the shounen protag schtick?

For a very heavily seinen series there is a lot of shounen type characters and it's gets kind of annoying at times.
I mean, it is a rlly long series, there is bound to be development. And cut bro some slack, he is still just a teen in the middle of a bunch of people who are all older than him.

Aggregator gang
I mean, it is a rlly long series, there is bound to be development. And cut bro some slack, he is still just a teen in the middle of a bunch of people who are all older than him.
Ye. Made that comment when I first read it. Been 4 years lol. I think I've read Kingdom through like 3 times now. Definitely have a different attitude about this

Users who are viewing this thread