Kingdom - Vol. 54 Ch. 587 - Only Prayers

Dex-chan lover
damn it, the permanent semi-cliff hanger is killing me in this arc >_<

Dex-chan lover
Rock on, Shin. Rally the troops for one last push. Thing is, if he does this right, the entire unit would get one last morale boost in order to avenge their fallen lord. I don't know if it will be enough to make the cut, but it'll be enough to hold the line until the main group makes their move, methinks.

As an aside, I really like the knight guy's design. Seems like a good guy, too, so if he gets some more development, he might become a favorite of mine.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 finally! an update and next week is assured too! Thanks for this chapter! ❤❤❤

Group Leader
If you ask me, a manga that has same level with one piece/naruto/shingeki no kyojin? I'll ask first, on what genre? take aside, shoujo/romance. my answer is only will be kingdom. After that? vinland saga, after that? i have no idea.

@exogriz
nihil novi sub sole
1524772894321.png

Fed-Kun's army
TWOOOOOOOOOOO
MOOOOOOOOOORE
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS

If you ask me, a manga that has same level with one piece/naruto/shingeki no kyojin? I'll ask first, on what genre? take aside, shoujo/romance. my answer is only will be kingdom. After that? vinland saga, after that? i have no idea.
Naruto, not really. The Kaguya Otsutsuki and Zetsu part was just crappy. Imo, it was just boring after Itachi died right up till Madara was introduced.

Users who are viewing this thread