Kingdom - Vol. 55 Ch. 595 - The Best

Beautiful chapter. Felt the emotions of Shousa giving one final burst of physical energy just to collapse dead in Shin's arms.
The guy truly owed him his life. The Hi-Shin unit may be comprised of a bunch of warriors, but they are capable of giving your life purpose and meaning.

Damn, one of the few characters that I actually remember with my shitty memory.

Dex-chan lover
I admit it. That ending got me to tearing up and very few manga have done that.

Fed-Kun's army
I have had a feeling that Shousa was going to die ever since Kanto and the greenhorns came in, but I did not want to know how it hurt so much to see. 😭😭😭😭😭

Aggregator gang
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahow many times I read this I won't not crying.

Fed-Kun's army
F. I liked Shousa but I didn't feel as much as a strong attachment to think I'd cry at his heavily foreshadowed death. But goddamn did they play that ending so well, I couldn't help but tear up when he got up and Shin jumped off his horse to meet him. You really feel how much of their lives and hopes they put into Shin, it's so beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread