Kingdom - Vol. 58 Ch. 629 - Shin's Dream

Man, its just so silly... everyone cries and are making a scene. We all know that shin has a lot of plot armour, so he will not die. I cant really get into it.

I know that Shin can't die but you do NOT have the right to kill Kyoukai in order to save Shin... That can't be right

Dex-chan lover
y'all some heartless bastards. ofc Shin isn't dying, but you can say the same about Luffy or Meliodas or Tanjiro or Deku or any other protagonist. At the worst, they'll go into a comatose state and we'll have to spend an arc reviving them or something. Just appreciate the emotion for what it is in the moment, the other characters don't know Shin will survive!

Shin "dying" from exhaustion and wounds is the appropriate consequence of expending everything he had to defeat Houken. The question now, is will Kyoukai have to give her life to revive him? Or will there be some other method?

even with sensescans... nooooo kyoukai don't do that....!!
you need different path to revive shin...
and yet this arc really worst

Kyoukai has some really brutal medicine iirc. As long as it’s not a situation of not having enough doses, I don’t think she’s stuck tradinger her life for his here. She’s clearly in better condition right now too.

@jhlim2 oh god, kyoukai walks to up shin, look of sadness and grief on her face but also something else, she draws her sword by her side, "for the hi shin unit..." as she stabs the sword into Shin's gasping breast :'(

Kyoukai is the only one that has some medical knowledge around. so i was expecting her to show up.

shin probably got a heart failure. fibrillation probably.

so he is most likely not dead yet but nobody around knew that.

kyoukai is probably the only one knowing that CPR could save him.

Dex-chan lover
We all know Shin is going to survive, but that doesn't take away from the seriousness of this situation. You can still feel the grief of the other characters. Now the only question is whether Kyoukai will have to sacrifice either her life or her powers to save him.

Users who are viewing this thread