Kingdom - Vol. 59 Ch. 642 - First Class Exemplary Reward

SHIN GET SOME FUCKING PANTS ALREADY HOW HAVE YOU GONE FOR THIS LONG WITH ONLY ONE PAIR OF CLOTHES AND NO FUCKING PANTS???

Dex-chan lover
Finally!!!! The three man in question are calm, but that's only because they have their squads bawling their eyes for them(and we all now Ouhon is just a big tsundere).
I'm so happy for Shin, he finally is the general. Being a Great General is not a rank per se, but it's more about being recognized as the best among all of them, so Shin just need to rack in those kills now.

Double-page supporter
General Ri Shin, the general wearing the same clothes he wore as a slave/servant. He really needs an upgrade lmao

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that idiot was so preoccupied crying about Houken that he forgot to give Shin the "first class award of exemplary service" like the other two.

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak If she's not out of commission for a significant amount of time, Kyoukai's most likely gonna take over for (Ri)Shin's 5,000 army commander position

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if something's going to happen that makes Qin invade Han first, since historically the first kingdom to fall in Qin's wars of Unification was the state of Han

Look at those detail at ousen's helmet. WORTH THE WAIT. YEAAAH BOYSS OUR SHIN IS OFFICIALLY GENERAL NOW

Users who are viewing this thread