Kingdom - Vol. 61 Ch. 667 - Three Days Later

Happy 10th! I know alot of ppl arent enjoying this arc but its coming to an end now and its heating up so lets just enjoy the last few chapters of this 😀

I would've preferred just one chapter where they do the dance thing and be done with it... The punch was nice though.

Felt like the art was a bit different this week. Anyone else get that impression, or is it just me?

Contributor
Next chapter:

tumblr_m4dgr8Ms2j1ro0pz8o1_500.gif

I kinda wanted shin to humiliate her once just for all that bs she was spewing last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I do hope after this, we won't have to hear of this fantasy clan magic mumbo jumbo ever again.

Y'all complaining about the arc being too boring. Your experience would not have been the same if you were binge-reading several chapters at a time, so quit whining please. You have caught up with the manga, and this is how it feels like to wait every week for a new chapter. Join the gang.

Dex-chan lover
Kyoukai is so cool as always, easily the best character.
Although the young Kai seems like a major pain i the ass

@HDMI1 I understand why the original trilogy's lightsaber fights were better, despite not having flashy and spinning choreography. When a lightsaber was drawn, it meant there would be consequences. Someone would die. And now we come to Kingdom and this "fight in the abyss". Yea, okay, WHO THE FUCK CARES. What will the outcome of this literally change?

Dex-chan lover
They be cutting rocks now, soon enough they're gonna be doing the Pankratosword...
Just ain't the kingdom that it once was

Users who are viewing this thread