Kingdom - Vol. 62 Ch. 670 - Fatal Mistake

Ok so she got it out of her system and looks like they won't be an item which is good cause ya know. War. Buuuuut they're still young early to mid 20s if I remember correctly and knowing this manga after everything is said and done and IF the author takes some liberties then we might get some good stuff. Enough of the romance crap though TIME FOR THE NEW SIX GENERALS!!! TOU! TOU! TOU!

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how I missed this release last week, but I sure am glad I can go to see the next chapter right away. And don't worry, there will be plenty of time to make things explode at the top of a mountain after China is unified.

Dex-chan lover
@jthemangajack not to mention on that time food is very organic & healthy, so if you lucky enough not to get any fatal disease or war you can easily live for 90-120 years old+the benefit of a healthy & sharp mind (it concur from the fact that the elder of a village (who govern and managed a village) is usually already on 70-80).

This child’s trauma has completely healed in the course of 24 hours lmao

Dex-chan lover
@frodododobert

The whole drama still stands just read the chapter again 631

She was told that more than half her lifespan would may not be enough to awaken Shin who was so deep into death

She shoves shin out of the abyss and she was about to be consumed (meaning she practically would have perished)

She got help getting out which was the main reason she's still alive

We don't know she just saying that to make Shin more relieved

This entire arc has been so bad from beginning to end and this conclusion is just as bad

Let's just forget those last 10 chapters happened and move on

Users who are viewing this thread